This modern end of terrace town house set on the ever popular Heritage Park Development comprising a good size kitchen, two reception rooms, 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS and EN-SUITE facilities.
Located within 0.8 miles distance of Gravesend town centre, which offers a wide selection of shopping and social amenities, together with a HIGH SPEED rail service into London St Pancras. Ebbsfleet International Station is located within 2.3 miles. The ever popular Bluewater shopping centre is located within 5.1 miles.
The property exudes space across all three floors which will be apparent upon inspection, please do be sure to call today to book your viewing.
• Access to kitchen, dining room, door to downstairs wc, stairs.
• Kitchen (13' 3" X 8' 2")
• A range of wall and base units, single drainer sink unit, double glazed window, integrated Whirlpool oven, gas hob and extractor fan, ceiling spotlights, radiator.
Dining Room (12' 1" X 10' 7")
• Double glazed french doors leading to garden, two double glazed windows, storage cupboard, radiator.
• Wash hand basin, wc.
• Cupboard housing boiler.
Living Room (13' 3" X 12' 2")
• Two double glazed Juliette balconies, radiator.
Bedroom 2 (12' 2" X 9' 5")
• Two double glazed windows, storage cupboard, radiator.
Second Floor Landing
• Doors to bathroom, bedrooms 1 and 3.
Bedroom 1 (16' 2" X 12' 1")
• Double glazed window, built in wardrobes, radiator.
• Shower cubicle, wash hand basin, wc, radiator.
Bedroom 3 (12' 2" X 6'8''")
• Double glazed window, radiator.
• Bath with shower attachment over, wc, wash hand basin, radiator.
• The rear garden is low maintenance with artificial grass
• Small garden encased with wrought iron fencing, allocated parking.
• Allocated parking to the side of the property.